Control light by your phone, touch, and audio and personalize it your way, but handles low function-load, multiple reboots, and is challenging to handle.
The Nanoleaf Canvas Starter Kit comes with 9-panel pieces sensitive to touch and audio. You can place the panels any way you want to suit your vibe. However, the 9-panel set doesn’t give options for that many designs. It offers a wide range of colors in different intensities that you can control with your phone, touch, or voice through Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
The colors and intensities react to real-time music, but it may crash if given multiple functional loads at a time. Light control can be challenging as you may have to reboot it several times to work efficiently.
- Wide spectrum of colors and intensities
- Touch and audio sensitive
- Unlimited schedules every day
- Reacts to real-time music by modulating colors and lights
- Sometimes challenging to adjust lighting
- Can crash easily
- Limited panel-arrangement options
- Doesn’t meet usual light requirements
All in all, if you want a high-tech decorative piece to add a personal touch and give your home a cozy feel, it’s a good choice, but it’s definitely not a must-have for a cozy home.